Fall Fellowship Group Information
Fellowship groups are off to a wonderful start. Thank you to all who attended, it was a joy to see new and old friends. We hope you will come back this Sunday, August 29 from 10 to 11 am.
This semester, during Adult fellowship groups, we will study The Comeback by Louie Giglio. Giglio illuminates how the Bible is the story of the greatest comeback of all, the one that makes every other comeback possible.
Fellowship groups are divided by life-stage and age.
- Families with Pre-school age Children meet in Graham Hall
- Families with Elementary & Jr. High age Children meet in Graham Hall
- Families w/ High School and College Age Children meet in Graham Hall
- Minglers (Adults in all stages of life) meet in Tilson Room
- Empty Nesters (Adults with college age or adult children) meet in Founders Room
- Young Professionals meet in Room 214
Register Here for a Fellowship Group!
Questions? Email us!