Saint Luke’s Roadmap: Masking Guidelines
Saint Luke’s Roadmap Sunday Worship and Weekdays
In accordance with the recently released CDC guidelines, beginning this week masks will no longer be required for those who have been fully vaccinated. Per CDC guidance, masks are still recommended for those who have not been vaccinated or who have any health concerns. Saint Luke’s will continue to offer a variety of worship services for our members to choose from in order to meet everyone’s needs and comfort levels. We are operating on the basis of trust in our members to act responsibly.
Saint Luke’s will move into Phase 8 of its Roadmap plan for Sunday Worship (May 23) and Weekdays (May 17).
Phase 8 (Begins May 23):
- Worship at 8am, 11am inside the Nave. Masks are not needed for those vaccinated but are recommended for those who are unvaccinated. No seating restrictions. For those wishing to social distance seating is available in Founders Room and Graham Hall. Sunday school and childcare are available at the 11am service.
- Worship at 9am and 5pm service outside in the Pavilion weather permitting. No masks needed. Radio Station 87.9FM is available for those that would like to remain in their cars for the service. Sunday School and childcare are available. In case of inclement weather, the services will be moved inside to Graham Hall with no seating restriction. Masks are not needed for those vaccinated but are recommended for the unvaccinated. For those wishing to social distance seating is available in the Founders Room. (5pm service to be moved inside the Nave TBD)
- Full Eucharist with communion bread and communion cup to resume June 1.
- Online Worship: Jericho Road Sunday School at 9:30am. The 11am service will be livestreamed on YouTube and Facebook Live. Saint Luke’s recorded worship services can also be found on our website at www.saint-lukes.com
- Coffee will be available.
- Breakfast will start in late August.
- Adult Sunday School and Small groups to resume in person on campus in September.
Saint Luke’s Weekdays
Phase 8 (Began May 17)
- Sign in at the welcoming receptionist desk. Masks are not needed for those vaccinated but are recommended for those who are unvaccinated. Inside and Outside meeting space will be scheduled. Please schedule any meetings whether inside or outside by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org or by calling 205-871-3583.
- Campus office hours are 8:30am-5:00pm Monday-Friday. Church is available for scheduled meetings for members on Campus as early as 7am before office hours M-F. Scheduled evening meetings for members are available to 8pm M-F. Office staff are not present before and after office hours. An approved group contact will act as the liaison for group meetings at the church.
- Coffee will be available during the day from 8am-5pm. Available upon request for meetings before and after office hours. Please schedule meetings whether inside or outside by contacting email@example.com or calling 205-871-3583.
*We will continue to closely monitor Covid cases and hospitalizations in the Birmingham area. Should there be an increase such that there is an increasing health risk, we may have to adjust this guidance as needed.